Lives and works in Manhattan, NY and Lenox, MA
Bachelor of Science. New York University
MFA Painting and Art History. Hunter College
- Ward Nasse Gallery, twice. New York
- Automation House. New York
- Rye Library.
- Pardo Gallery, Chelsea. New York
- Broome St.Gallery, Soho. New York
- Soho Center for Visual Artist. Formally part of Aldrich Museum. New York
- Beaver Gallery 2007. North Adams, MA
- Good Purpose Gallery. Lee, MA 2012
- Good Purpose Gallery. Lee, MA 2015
- Cultural Council Lower Manhattan. New York
- Fig Gallery. North Adams, MA.
- SOHO 20, Small Works 2004 and 2005. New York
- Contemporary Artists Center, North Adams, MA. Last in 2006 and two previous exhibits.
- Print Show New Jersey Council of the Arts 2005, Competition.
- Smithtown Arts Council 2006: Competition Juror Colta Ives (Curator of print and drawings at the Metropolitan Museum of Art).
- Exhibition “Contemporary Sculpture at Chesterwood 2012”, Chesterwood, Stockbridge, MA.
- Group Show “Idols and Icons”, New Marlborough Meeting House Gallery, New Marlborough MA, 2015.
- Group Show “40: The Anniversary Exhibition”, Hal Bromm Gallery, NY, 2015
- Group Show “CAC Retrospective”, Berkshire Art Museum, North Adams, Mass, 2016
- 75 works are on permanent display in New York City- Columbia Presbyterian, NYC Cornell, Beth Israel, Alan Pavilion.
- 2 large monoprints made on Monster Press, North Adams, at the entrance of Berkshire Medical Arts Building, Pittsfield, MA.
- 1 large sculpture, 16 x 11 feet, made of Wood and Ceramic is on permanent display in Shakespeare & Company in Lenox, Mass
- 4 works on permanent display in VIM (Volunteers In Medicine) Berkshires, Great Barrington, Mass.
- 2 works on permanent display in Cooley Dickinson Hospital, Northampton, Mass
- 3 Art Billboard Display Summer 2016, Pittsfield, North Adams and Lee, Mass.